How can I dispute my bill?

Users have the right to appeal any water service bill or delinquent notice. Water service bill appeals must be made in writing and received by the finance department within 10 calendar days from the date of billing. Delinquent notice appeals must be made within 5 calendar days from the date of the delinquent notice. All requests must contain the reason for the appeal and documentation supporting the appeal. No appeal shall apply to a delinquent notice if the original water service bill has been previously appealed.

Show All Answers

1. When is my water utility bill due?
2. What are my options to pay my bill?
3. What is the late payment charge?
4. When will my service be disconnected if payment is past due?
5. Can I get an extension to pay my bill?
6. Does the City offer payment plans?
7. How can I dispute my bill?