Where should I report illegal activity?

For crime or illegal activity, please contact the local police station by calling 911.

Show All Answers

1. I submitted a concern or complaint regarding an encampment established by persons experiencing homelessness on public property. Why hasn’t the City removed the person? Why hasn’t the encampment been r
2. Does the “Boise: Court case apply to all land in Fillmore? What about private property?
3. Do Police generally arrest people for being homeless?
4. Isn't homeless a form of trespassing?
5. Why shouldn't I give money to someone on the street who needs it?
6. What causes homelessness?
7. What is the City of Fillmore doing to address homelessness?
8. What is a Trespass Enforcement Authorization?
9. What should I do if I encounter a panhandler?
10. Where should I report illegal activity?
11. Where should I report illegal activity?